- Rule 1:Post the rules.
- Rule 2:Answer the questions the tagger asked you, then make 10 new ones.
- Rule 3:Tag 10 people and link them to your post.
- Rule 4:Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Questions I was asked:
1. What would be the ultimate concert for you to attend?
The Beatles reunion concert that’s going to happen in the afterlife one the other two die? I dunno, I haven’t been to very many concerts at all, so I’d really appreciate seeing any performer I really like in concert. Maybe something where Nobuo Uematsu was actually a part of it?
2. What book could you never live without and why?
It is really hard to pick just one. You know what? I’m gonna go to what seems like a very random choice, one from my childhood. “Wayside School Gets a Little Stranger.” (Well, that whole series in general, but that book in particular.) I can’t tell you how many times I’ve read that book. The writing style has influenced so much of how I write and tell stories that not having it as part of my life is something I can’t even imagine. I should really go read it again, after how long its been…
3. If you could cosplay anyone with no regard for money or anything else that might stop you, who would you cosplay?
To be perfectly honest? Kefka from Final Fantasy VI. That would be the most difficult outfit to make, but I would SO play it up the entire time I was wearing it. Someday, maybe…
4. This is how the horror movie starts: You are on the T (the subway for my non-Bostonians). Suddenly it screeches to a halt. Shit gets real. Zombies, aliens, giant dinosaurs, whatever the fuck start ruining everything. Are you the badass hero who leads survivors to glory, the freakish loner in a bunker, or someone who randomly gets shot or stepped on or whatever?
I like to think I would last longer than your average victim. I think it largely depends on whether or not I was with Jess. If I wasn’t, I would be the guy that risks everything to find her. If I was, then we would start work on holing ourselves up and outlasting the whole thing. Which is what we’d do after I found her in the other scenario. You know, unless I died before that.
5. To what art form do you wish to devote your heart and soul? This includes photography, sewing, drawing, writing, anything that requires creativity and skill.
Writing, of course. Even though I’d love to be the best visual artist, piano-player, or any-other-myriad-of-instruments-player, I would be lying if I said my truest passion was anything other than writing.
6. What plant do you want to be?
Cacti are pretty cool. All spiky and shit.
7. If you could be from another country, what country would that be?
The otaku in me is inclined to say Japan, but I’d probably even more of a social outcast there than I am here. So, I’ll go with Sweden. I do have some Swedish heritage, too.
8. Fill in the blanks: “I’ve _____ed _____ in somebody’s _____, and if found, then ____ could get _______ed.”
“I’ve initiated Third Impact in somebody’s EVA Unit, and if found, then everyone could get tanged.”
9. What obscure reference do you often make and what is it from?
I really want to name something specific, but really, what I do the most is intentionally make references to things that the people I’m currently with wouldn’t get. Some of it is obscure, some of it just from things they haven’t seen.
10. Here’s something for your self-esteem! Obviously you’re awesome because I have tagged you. Why do you think you’re awesome? Or, if you somehow don’t understand that you’re awesome, why do you think that I think you’re awesome? Also, accept that you’re the best.
I’m awesome because I fight for my friends. I dunno, in general I just try to be the best person I can be. I guess that’s worth something, right? I try my best not to take anyone’s shit either, and that’s pretty cool, too.
Questions for you to answer:
1. What is the one thing you’ve never done before that you want to try doing the most right now?
2. You’re all perfect just the way you are, but all the same, what is one thing you would change about yourself if you could?
3. Now that I’ve made you self-conscious, what about yourself would you absolutely never change?
4. Imagine you get to do one completely and utterly selfish act without any repercussions or consequences. What would that act be?
5. Same question as above, but this time, you aren’t restricted by the normal laws of the universe.
6. This is not a question about your pet peeves. Instead, what common pet peeve that other people display really gets on your nerves?
7. I have an undeniable weakness for incredibly girly J-pop and J-rock. Now that that’s out of the way, what’s your guilty pleasure?
8. The inevitable time-travelling question: If you could go back and change any one event, either for the good of mankind, or for purely selfish reasons, what would you do, and how would you do it?
9. Congratulations, because of your actions in that last question, you’ve created a time paradox, and the universe is slowly unraveling. Before the entire space-time continuum get destroyed, now that you’ve changed that event, how do you make it happen again with the same results, thus restoring the timeline to normal and saving reality?
10. Mankind has often wondered what the meaning of life. But life is so short that the only meaning we can truly find is what we do with our short time on this earth. With that in mind, what do you think is the best way for a person to spend their life?